Successful leadership teams regularly review and evaluate their options to capitalize on opportunities. But with a limited number of hours in the week, it is difficult to set aside the dedicated time required to thoroughly develop and analyze strategic and financial plans.
Promontory Point Capital provides tailored advisory services executed by dedicated, experienced professionals to augment company goals. These customized engagements provide an objective outsider’s perspective and include elements to specifically address growth objectives of the business and/or liquidity objectives of shareholders. Typical instances where the assistance of an investment banking boutique like PPC would prove useful include:
- Leading strategic planning, organizational review, new market development, and/or profit improvement initiatives that focus on building long-term, sustainable, enterprise value.
- Defining and executing Corporate Development initiatives such as mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- Capitalization strategies relative to the appropriate sources of capital and structure given a business’s short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Debt or equity financing to fund specific events such as internal growth or expansion, acquisitions, refinance or debt restructuring, and/or shareholder liquidity objectives.
- Planning and executing an ownership transition.
We are experienced in a variety of situations involving privately-held businesses and look forward to learning more about your short- and longer-term objectives.
What our clients say
“I highly recommend to business owners and CEO’s to always use a competent advisor such as Promontory when raising capital or engaging in M&A activity. Your team is well suited for both and will undoubtedly serve others well …”
President and CEO, ASG
“Working with PPC was a pleasure.Your firm played a key role in helping Pierce Engineers Inc. plan and navigate our internal transition plan from senior ownership to new ownership within our firm for years to come.You were both hands on in our discussions and process and presented us with many options to consider along our path to transition.”
President, Pierce Engineers, Inc.
“Through the process, PPC and Bill Penkwitz, its lead partner on the deal, provided outstanding guidance; exceptional understanding and management of the process; consistent, clear and fast-response communications with all parties; and a great sensitivity to hitting transaction milestones …”