Successful leadership teams regularly review and evaluate their options to capitalize on opportunities. But with a limited number of hours in the week, it is difficult to set aside the dedicated time required to thoroughly develop and analyze strategic and financial plans.
Promontory Point Capital provides tailored investment advisory services executed by dedicated, experienced professionals to augment company goals. These customized engagements provide an objective outsider’s perspective and include elements to specifically address growth objectives of the business and/or liquidity objectives of shareholders. Typical instances where the assistance of an investment banking boutique like PPC would prove useful include:
- Leading strategic planning, organizational review, new market development, and/or profit improvement initiatives that focus on building long-term, sustainable, enterprise value.
- Defining and executing Corporate Development initiatives such as mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- Capitalization strategies relative to the appropriate sources of capital and structure given a business’s short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Debt or equity financing to fund specific events such as internal growth or expansion, acquisitions, refinance or debt restructuring, and/or shareholder liquidity objectives.
- Planning and executing an ownership transition.
We are experienced in a variety of situations involving privately-held businesses and look forward to learning more about your short- and longer-term objectives.