Because Results Matter
Promontory Point Capital is an investment banking boutique with a primary focus on privately-held, many of which are family-held, businesses located in the Midwest. Our firm is engaged by both younger and mature companies in a variety of industries that are seeking transaction advisory expertise or financing to achieve growth, ownership liquidity, and/or other strategic or financing objectives.
M&A Advisory Services
As an investment banking boutique, Promontory Point Capital has amassed significant experience in advising clients on a variety of ownership liquidity, growth by acquisition, and other initiatives focused on growing and/or realizing shareholder value.
When companies have shareholders with differing investment horizons or liquidity objectives, a full sale of the business may be impractical. PPC helps arrange debt and equity capital to facilitate a range of shareholder liquidity goals, in addition to providing a fresh source of capital to support the business’s future growth.
PPC provides expert advisory services led by dedicated, experienced professionals to address a variety of strategic and financial initiatives critical to the business. Let members of PPC work alongside senior leadership to add a fresh perspective to your company’s planning and execution team.
Debt & Equity Capital
Whether your business is seeking debt or equity capital, early or late-stage financing, or something in between, chances are good that we have had a client in a similar situation.
Recently Completed Engagements
- Krueger BearingsPromontory Point Capital2023-05-25T18:47:16+00:00
Krueger Bearings- 2023 -
- FMPPromontory Point Capital2023-02-01T20:19:21+00:00
FMP- 2022 -
- Regal WarePromontory Point Capital2023-02-06T17:34:35+00:00
Regal Ware- 2022 -
- Cotta Transmission CompanyPromontory Point Capital2022-12-27T20:16:55+00:00
Cotta Transmission Company- 2022 -
- SerigraphPromontory Point Capital2023-01-24T18:24:51+00:00
Serigraph- 2022 -
- American Iron & AlloysPromontory Point Capital2022-11-21T18:24:51+00:00
American Iron & Alloys- 2022 -
- R+D Custom AutomationPromontory Point Capital2022-11-15T18:01:56+00:00
R+D Custom Automation- 2022 -
- Carl’s PlacePromontory Point Capital2022-08-29T17:24:43+00:00
Carl’s Place- 2022 -
- American Metal TechnologiesPromontory Point Capital2022-07-28T16:32:39+00:00
American Metal Technologies- 2022 -
- Midwest Perishables, Inc.Promontory Point Capital2022-06-13T14:18:03+00:00
Midwest Perishables, Inc.- 2022 -
- PenrodPromontory Point Capital2022-02-08T22:12:35+00:00
Penrod- 2021 -
- Universal Shield Insurance Group, Inc.Promontory Point Capital2022-01-28T18:56:39+00:00
Universal Shield Insurance Group, Inc.- 2021 -
- Clinkenbeard & AssociatesPromontory Point Capital2022-01-28T18:47:11+00:00
Clinkenbeard & Associates- 2021 -
- ClearwingPromontory Point Capital2021-10-20T14:50:09+00:00
Clearwing- 2021 -
- ProtanicPromontory Point Capital2022-01-18T15:57:33+00:00
Protanic- 2021 -
- Kitchens To GoPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:57+00:00
Kitchens To Go- 2021 -
- Spaulding MedicalPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:33:41+00:00
Spaulding Medical- 2021 -
- Arandell/SaothairPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:57+00:00
Arandell/Saothair- 2020 -
- Lexington/Boston Capital/TaazaaPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:57+00:00
Lexington/Boston Capital/Taazaa- 2020 -
- Arandell CorporationPromontory Point Capital2021-10-20T14:37:53+00:00
Arandell Corporation- 2020 -
- ProClip USAPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:25+00:00
ProClip USA- 2020 -
- eDoc CommunicationsPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:57+00:00
eDoc Communications- 2020 -
- Empire PhotographyPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:57+00:00
Empire Photography- 2020 -
- IVP PlasticsPromontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:34:57+00:00
IVP Plastics- 2019 -
- Serigraph, Inc.Promontory Point Capital2021-04-22T17:33:41+00:00
Serigraph, Inc.- 2019 -
Meet the Team
As a result of advising on 150+ client engagements over the past 18+ years, PPC brings a unique mix of financial and strategic expertise to its clients, along with a fresh perspective from the outside market.
OUR CHICAGO PARTNERS:
Our Clients Say?
Since 2004 a growing number of business owners, CEO’s, and senior management teams have relied on Promontory Point Capital to advise on matters relating to their strategic growth, ownership liquidity initiatives, and financing goals. Here are just a few of our client successes.
Jeff Van Straten,
President | Bentley World
“PPC was insightful and indispensable in leading us through a difficult situation. As CEO, I relied on PPC for guidance and structure in our sale to a foreign based company.”
Chairman | AESC, Inc.
“We could not have accomplished our objective to sell our business without PPC’s assistance and guidance. Thank you for everything you did for us!”
President | Zander Solutions
“PPC’s expertise helped guide us through an extensive evaluation process of all of our options. We are excited about our Company’s future with our new financing partners.”
Let’s Have a Conversation
PPC brings deep financial and strategic expertise to the table along with a fresh perspective from the outside market. Beyond a company’s lawyer, outside accountant, and commercial lender, the fourth advisor to many successful, privately-held businesses is an experienced investment banker to advise on matters critical to building and realizing shareholder value.